Mental illness, substance use, serious emotional disturbance, or a major life event is difficult to face. The staff at Corsica River understands the life difficulties that can accompany these situations and knows how hard it can be to cope.
At Corsica River our caring staff provides support and encouragement to help people rebuild their lives and gain resilience. And we provide dedicated services to adolescents, children, families, and couples. Also, we help clients develop healthy methods to deal with stress.
Corsica River firmly believes that through effective treatment and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, appropriate life balance and good relationships can be achieved.
- Individual, Family & Group Therapy
- School & Agency Based Therapy
- Marriage and Couples Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Medication Management
- Health Education
- Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment (mental health and substance use)
- 24 Hour On-Call Services
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- Urgent Care Services (Contact Eastern Shore Crisis Response Helpline 1-888-407-8018)
- Behavioral Interventions for Children
- Geriatric Populations
- Weekly Groups for Substance Use and Co-Occurring Treatment
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry