The Society of St. Vincent de Paul is a worldwide Catholic organization of lay people, open to all who wish to live their faith by loving and serving their neighbors.
Members of the Society provide person-to-person service to help those in need, regardless of race, creed, gender or religion. We perform our works of charity quietly and respectfully, preserving the dignity of all those we encounter. No work of charity is foreign to us.
Our Services include:
- Free and low cost food to those who know hunger;
- Emergency Payments for utilities, rent, mortgage to maintain a viable life;
- Emergency Shelter- temporary housing for the homeless;
- Furniture and Household Goods to provide a comfortable pace to live;
- Clothing- free and low cost clothes for the disadvantaged;
- Comfort- Embracing the lonely, forgotten, and alienated