Maryland Health Connection’s Open Enrollment Starts Nov. 1st
Need health insurance? Open enrollment is Nov. 1 to Dec. 15 for health and dental coverage through Maryland Health Connection.
Maryland Health Connection, the state’s official health insurance marketplace, is a one-stop shop to browse plans and compare coverage and costs. And, it’s the ONLY place to get financial help with your health plan. In fact, 9 out of 10 people covered through Maryland Health Connection got financial help.
You have until Dec. 15 to enroll in coverage for next year ⎼ but why wait? You can get free in-person help signing up, just visit MarylandHealthConnection.gov/help to find an enrollment center or event near you.
Check “health care” off your to-do list and start 2018 covered!
- The open enrollment period for 2018 health insurance through Maryland Health Connection is Nov. 1 to Dec. 15, 2017.
- Maryland Health Connection is our state’s health insurance marketplace where you can get affordable health coverage, and it’s the only place to get financial help with your health plan.
- Nine (9) out of 10 people who enrolled got financial help that lowered the cost of their plan.
- Browse plans and prices, and enroll online at gov or through our free mobile app, Enroll MHC.
- Maryland Health Connection also offers free, in-person help enrolling. Visit gov/help to find an enrollment center or event near you.
- Remind your friends and family that now’s the time to get enrolled.